What does it take to step up to the crease and make the shot no one else can? What does it take to see further, beyond life’s limitations and make the shot? From hitting a six, cheering your team, or just realizing your true calling in life, this ICC Cricket World Cup we’re empowering sports fans to be a shot maker in everything they do. Be a shot maker.
Calling all shot makers. Wherever and however you’re participating, share your ICC Cricket World Cup journey with us with the hashtag #BeAShotMaker (and tag @OPPO). The best shots will be featured in our Shot Of The Day gallery with chances to win ICC Cricket World Cup tickets throughout the event. View our press section for more information on how to win.
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned competition and all participants in the competition are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same.
1. OPPO will run a variety of ticket giveaway competitions from 20th May, 2019 to 30th June 2019 and is open to all residents worldwide, except employees of Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Co., Ltd (“The Organizer”/ “we”) and its affiliates, and any other supplier or third party directly involved with the facilitation of this competition as well as their immediate family members.
2. All participants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit proof of age prior to redemption of any prize.
3. To enter users will need to follow instructions on social media channels and need to either submit a photo or comment on a particular social media post.
a. All users must follow / like the OPPO Global account (@OPPO) on relevant channel (i.e. Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
b. To be eligible to win participants must use #BeAShotMaker on their entry post.
c. For any photo competitions users will be disqualified if they send in a video or photo that does not belong to them. Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Co., Ltd and its affiliates cannot be held liable for anything that happens to any participants while taking photos.
4. The winners shall be selected by the Organizer, only if they have met the Participation Criteria above.
5. The Organizer shall select up to 10 winners judged on content quality.
6. Winners will receive 1 pair of tickets to an ICC Cricket World Cup game selected by OPPO between 30th May – 14th July. Winners cannot select a specific match of their choice.
8. All expenses to the ICC Cricket World Cup match will be at the responsibility of the winner. OPPO will not cover any expenses
9. The Organizer and its affiliates will not be responsible for any expenses and losses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, whether foreseen or not.
10. The winners will be required to message their contact details to us on the same day we make our announcement, on our OPPO social media pages. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that the contact details they provide are complete, accurate and up to date. We shall call the winners and advise them on how to pick their prizes.
11. Subject to applicable law, the participants absolve The Organizer against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize or this competition, including but not limited to consequential and economic loss.
12. The Organizer and its affiliates will not be responsible for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition. Any technical failure or malfunction, including but not limited to any affecting upload submissions due to poor connection speeds, which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
13. The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
14. The Organizer shall have the right to use the photos of any participants in any way, including but not limited to the Organizer’s media and third party’s media in perpetuity.
15. By participating in the competition, all winners of the prizes agree that their full names, video footage and other details be made public in such media that The Organizer may choose and that they will further agree to participate in all public relations and marketing activities of which the organizer may require, as The organizer may require without any additional consideration.
16. The Organizer reserves the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions or to suspend/amend/terminate the promotion at any time.
17. The following will not be eligible for the competition and any entries of such nature will be disqualified
a. Photos or videos with obscene content.
b. Photos or videos downloaded from the Internet or those not belonging to participants.
c. Group/Brand pages are not eligible to participate.
d. Photos or videos which suggest, feature or imply any association with violent, aggressive, illegal, dangerous or anti-social behavior. e. Photos or videos showing or encouraging consumption of alcohol while driving motor vehicles of any kind – including speedboats, jet skis, snow mobiles or aircraft .
f. Photos or videos which disrespect cultural or religious differences/sensitivities.
g. Photos or videos with animals in the content.
18. Neither The Organizer and their affiliates nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant to this competition and/or participant in the prize offered.
19. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of the Organizer or any other third party.
20. All queries should be directed to our Social Media pages (Facebook: @OPPO, Instagram: @OPPO and Twitter: @OPPO official global and/or local account).
21. Participants will not be required to send money, airtime or mobile money funds or any other consideration in order to participate or claim any prize in this competition. The Organizer shall not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person who does not heed this caution.
22. Participants agree that any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning aforesaid competition and prize which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in these Terms and Conditions, is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
23. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of People’s Republic of China.